How to Buy Sympathy Arrnagements
Sympathy Arrangements are sent to the Departed's home, or the home of a thier Loved Ones, to Comfort the family during their time of sorrow. Some choose florals in the traditional White/ Neutral palette while others choose Bright and Colorful florals to help uplift spirits. Items like Dish Gardens and Peace Lilies are great options if you're looking for something that will last for quite some time. There are no set rules to buying sympathy arrangements so trust your judgement and give us a call at 727.823.3432 if you have any questions or concerns.
How to Buy Funeral Arrangements
Funeral Arrangements are flowers sent to a Church Service, Funeral Home, or Burial Site for a Viewing, Memorial Service, or Burial-side Service. When placing these orders with us, please be sure to have the following information so we can make sure we deliver to the correct service:
- Name of Institution where Service is Happening (Ex. Anderson McQueen Funeral Home)
- Address of Institution with Zip Code (Keep in mind some Institutions have multiple locations in the same area so it's important to have the correct one.)
- Phone Number of the Institution (As long as we have the correct address for the location, we can look this up if you don't happen to have it.)
- Name of the Deceased
- Name of who should be Receiving the Arrangement (Ex. The Family of the Deceased)
- Starting Time of the Service
We will call the Institution to verify when delivery best suites them and will make note on your order.
Custom Ribbons with Names/ Titles are availble for an upgraded charge.
Please Call the Shop for Inquiry on Custom Sprays and Arrangements not shown on site.